- 4.19.16 – COW Minutes_DRAFT
- 5.5.16 – COW Minutes_DRAFT
- B21-620, Homeward DC Omnibus Act of 2016 (Committee Report)
- 5.16.16 FINAL Circulated Draft – B21-620
- B21-667, FY17 Budget Federal Portion (Draft Report and Print)
- B21-668, FY17 Budget Local Budget (Draft Report and Print)
- B21-669, FY17 Budget Support (Draft Report and Print)
Should you have any questions, please contact Mr. Evan W. Cash, Committee of the Whole Director, at (202) 724-7002.
READING AND APPROVAL OF THE MINUTES
Tuesday, March 15, 2016, Regular Meeting
CHAIRMAN MENDELSON STATEMENT ON HISTORIC VICTORY FOR DISTRICT AUTONOMY
WASHINGTON, DC – This afternoon, Superior Court Judge Brian Holeman issued an order granting the Council’s motion for judgment in favor of budget autonomy.
Phil Mendelson, Chairman of the Council of the District of Columbia, released the following statement regarding the order issued today by the Superior Court of the District of Columbia in the budget autonomy litigation. The historic ruling upholds the Budget Autonomy Act, stating that the Council, the Mayor, and the District voters lawfully exercised their collective power to gain control over expenditure of local funds. Continue reading
The Committee of the Whole has scheduled an additional meeting to consider the Committee’s recommendations on the Fiscal Year 2017 Proposed Budget for agencies under its purview for Thursday, May 5, 2016.